Speaker details coming soon!
Katelyn Petti Hokenberg’s Session(s):
9:00 am–9:45 am PDT — Friday, October 9, 2020
- Effectively reevaluate your approach to training given the current climate Create an L&D environment that’s not a temporary fix to training program disruptions, but rather a new permanent way of delivering training
- Rethink the content, facilitator, delivery approach, and possibly even change expectations for learning objectives based on new remote work realities
- Keep L&D efforts short, fun, easy-to-use, and interactive
- Balancing self-guided learning, microlearning, and group trainings to respect your employees’ time and schedules
- Document your training through a solid learning management system