Sarah Park’s Session(s):
9:45 am–10:30 am PDT — Thursday, October 8, 2020
This session will review how to:
- Make information and resources easily accessible to ensure a smooth onboarding process through documentation
- Help your new remote workers establish a workstation that reflects the culture you try to provide to in-office employees
- Help your remote employees feel connected to the in-office employees (and other remote workers) on a regular basis.
- Identify the role of hiring manager + leadership in the onboarding process
- Ensure that expectations, communication channels, and corporate structure are clear from the outset